This sauce is so tasty! It can be used on top of chicken or steak to add delicious flavor to your meal.
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons fresh oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- Place red onion, garlic, red wine vinegar, lemon juice and salt in a food processer. Pulse until finely minced.
- Add parsley, cilantro oregano and red pepper flakes to food processor. Top with oil and pulse until herbs are minced.
- Serve over chicken or steak and enjoy!
Note: I prefer not to pulverize the herbs completely, as they add texture to the dish.