Changing up vegetables and the way you cook them can keep food interesting. On this occasion, we had this delicious side dish with orzo pasta and salmon as seen below. I hope you enjoy it too!
Roasted Asparagus & Cherry Tomatoes
1 pound Asparagus
1.5 pounds Angel sweet tomatoes, halved
¼ cup Balsamic vinegar
¼ cup Parmesan cheese
Salt, to taste
Pepper, to taste
Optional: shredded mozzarella cheese for topping.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray sheet pan with non-stick spray.
- Cut about 1 inch off ends of asparagus and place on one half of the sheet pan.
- Place tomatoes on the other half of the sheet pan.
- Top vegetables with vinegar, cheese and seasonings.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until asparagus is tender.
Optional: I like to top the veggies with a sprinkle of mozzarella cheese after it is baked.