I am always looking for a tasty new way to cook up our venison. In the recipe below, I chose to use zucchini and bell peppers as my main veggies, but you could include anything you like. This is a very versatile recipe in terms of the vegetables you include. Hopefully you enjoy!
Grilled Venison & Veggie Packs
½ cup Bar-BQ sauce
¼ cup Soy sauce
¼ cup pineapple juice, reserved from can
1 lb. venison, tenderloin
2 zucchini, diced
1 bell pepper, diced
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 can pineapple slices, in own juice
- Mix Bar-BQ sauce, soy sauce and pineapple juice together in a small bowl.
- Cut venison into 4 servings.
- Place venison in the center of you foil sheet. Top with zucchini, bell peppers and garlic. Place pineapple ring on top of meat and veggie mixture.
- Pour ¼ of the sauce on top of each meat and veggies pack. Fold foil in and seal packages. Let marinade in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Turn grill on, medium heat. Place foil packs directly on the grill. Cook for 30 minutes or until meat is completely cooked.