Fajitas are probably one of my favorite Mexican dishes! Today I wanted to share my version of oven baked fajitas and hope you enjoy it!
Oven Baked Fajitas
- 1.5 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 orange bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Place chicken a 13×9 baking dish.
- Add peppers and onions to chicken. Top with oil and stir to evenly coat.
- Season with chili powder, cumin, garlic powder and salt.
- Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes. Stir mixture and bake another 10-15 minutes or until chicken is cooked.
Note: I like to put the fajitas into tortillas and top with fresh lettuce, tomatoes and avocado.
As always, feel free to comment below and share this recipe with friends and family.