Your favorite pasta
1 pound chicken breast
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 yellow onion, chopped
2 teaspoons garlic, minced
3/4 cup Italian dressing
2 ½ cups tomatoes, diced
Fresh basil, chopped
- In a pot, cook pasta according to directions on package.
- In a skillet, dice chicken and cook until done.
- In the skillet with the cooked chicken, add olive oil and onion and cook until translucent.
- Add garlic and cook until fragrant.
- Add Italian dressing and tomatoes and cook for 5-6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- To plate, spoon pasta on plate and top with chicken mixture.
- Top with fresh basil and mozzarella balls.
Note: I often chop up the mozzarella balls rather than leave them whole…just as a personal preference.