I don’t know about you, but I LOVE mangos! They are delicious, yet a pain to cut. In honor of National Fruit and Vegetable Month, I wanted to feature one of my favorite fruits. Here is one of the ways that my husband and I like to cut them.
Steps to Cut a Mango
Items needed: knife, cutting board and cup
- Wash mango; cut along the seed on both sides to make two halves.
Note: The seed is long and thin.
- Cut flesh off the remaining seed. Holding the seed, follow along the outside of the seed carefully not to cut the seed.
- Hold the skin and flesh what was just removed from the skin. Cutting away from you, cut the rest of the flesh off the skin.
- Place one half of mango on the edge of the cup and scrap along the skin to remove the flesh. Repeat with the other side.
- Cut mango halves into cubes and enjoy!
Thank you for taking time to read my blog. Please share and like it before you leave. Feel free to comment if you have a favorite way to cut mangos!